Finally, summer is here.. which also means, to many of us, the preparation for Christmas begins. If you’re going to do a lot of baking this Christmas, why not try a healthier version from the traditional brownie?
So I’m giving one of our recipes away so you can try for yourself!
Makes a 9 x 9 inch brownie tin
- coconut oil, butter, ghee for greasing
- 1 cup almond (or any nut) butter
- 1 egg
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla powder.
- 1/4 cup brown rice malt syrup
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 large or 1 1/2 small zucchinis
- 100g store-bought dark chocolate, roughly chopped
- 1/4 cup raw cacao powder
Preheat oven to 180 C. Grate the zucchini into a large bowl and then add the rest of the ingredients and mix. Pour into a greased baking tin and bake for 35 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean.
This is one of the recipes taken from The Ultimate Chocolate Cookbook.
This cookbook contains the MOST AMAZING 100 sugar-free chocolate recipes.
When we say sugar-free we mean fructose-free, because that’s the stuff we try to avoid.