Lavender Laundry Egg / Refill Pellets 54 Washes
*Unfortunately, Ecoegg has stopped producing this fragrance. So what you see here, is all that’s left. Also due to popular demand, the Lavendar Laundry Egg has run out of stock! However we still got a couple Refill pellets left. Hurry and get yours now as this fragrance is limited indeed!
All of our Laundry Eggs have the stamp approval from Allergy UK and are a money-saving, eco-friendly and hypoallergenic alternative to washing powder.
- Value for money – our 720 Wash Laundry Egg last for 3 years!
- Money-saving – just 12 cents per wash
- Hypoallergenic – great for sensitive skin, supported by Allergy UK
- Eco-friendly – no harsh chemicals
The Laundry Egg is packed with our unique, natural and powerful cleaning pellets which activate in the water and are scientifically proven to gently lift away dirt and grime. And if that wasn’t enough, it completely replaces washing powders, liquids, gels and tablets. No mess, no fuss.
- Safe for use with fabric softener
- Wash up to 60°C and is even better on cooler washes to save energy!
- No measuring, scooping or pouring!
- It works – proven by an independent laboratory*
- Suitable for white and coloured clothes – no bleaches
- Safe for all fabrics – even delicates
This limited edition fragrance is only available in 54 Washes – approx 3 months worth of washing!
Note: We also have other refill pellets available in our online store.
*Independently tested by SATRA